Hello from Belloise Realty,
We know that there are a lot of concerns right now regarding the coronavirus epidemic and planned vacations. We want you all to know that our offices are closed while we practice social distancing but this does not affect our ability to do business by phone and representatives are taking calls from 9am – 5pm E. We are closely monitoring COVID-19 and we want everyone to know that during this time while we are undergoing this pandemic, we understand your concerns and we want to be here to assist you. At this time, we are currently assisting guests who are scheduled to arrive to Clearwater Beach during the month of April to the end of May.
If you booked through Airbnb visit:
If you booked through VRBO or HomeAway visit:
If you booked directly through Belloise Realty, reach out to your booking agent, or simply call our office number at (727)449-2700 so we can further assist you and help you during this time.
Regarding our policy, please refer to your Rental Agreement listed on your reservation. Our offices are currently closed but we are still accepting calls and accepting rent payments. If you need to pay your monthly rent, please place your payment in an envelope and place payment through our office door slot. Make sure to write your name, address and phone number on the envelope so we can make sure we know who the payment is from and that it is processed correctly. We understand that this pandemic has affected your vacation plans and we want you to know that we are here to help. For questions or concerns, give us a call at (727)449-2700.
With COVID-19 in tact, the City of Clearwater is working very hard to maintain our safety and provide us with necessary city services.
As of March 17th, 2020, the following are as follows:
- The city’s Operation Shred and Drug Take-Back program previously scheduled for April 25 is cancelled.
- The Pier 60 Bait House is now closed. The fishing pier will be open during normal operating hours today only and will close at 10 p.m. tonight, then it will be closed until further notice. The portion of the pier from Pier 60 concessions to the Bait House will remain open until further notice.
- Clearwater Spring Break camps are cancelled.
- Clearwater’s Arbor Day & Tree Giveaway event previously scheduled for April 25 is cancelled.
- Sunsets at Pier 60 is cancelled until further notice.
- Clearwater Neighborhoods Day scheduled for March 28 is cancelled.
- Blast Friday scheduled for March 27 is cancelled.
- The Sugar Sand Festival, which was previously scheduled for April 10-26, is cancelled.
- The Earth Day Beach Cleanup previously scheduled for April 22 is cancelled.
- Sea Turtle Awareness Day previously scheduled for April 4 is cancelled.
- Ruth Eckerd Hall has suspended its programs through April 2.
- Clearwater Marine Aquarium is closed to the public through at least March 27.
City Meeting Cancellations:
- Red light camera appeals hearings for March 18 is cancelled
- Municipal Code Enforcement Board meeting for March 25 is cancelled
- Downtown Development Board meeting for April 1 is cancelled
- As of now, Clearwater Beach is open at this time. We aren’t aware of any plans yet to close the beach. However, things could change at any time. Governor Desantis advised everyone to avoid congregating in groups of ten or more at the beach, and they should practice social distancing.
Restaurants, Bars & Nightclubs:
- The governor has limited restaurants to 50% occupancy and has asked employers to screen all employees for symptoms in the entire state.
- Bars and nightclubs are closed after 5 p.m. today for 30 days in the entire state.
Libraries & Recreation Centers:
- Clearwater Public Library System programs will be cancelled through the end of March.
- All Clearwater library branches are open at this time.
- The East Community Library @ SPC maintains altered hours, 10 a.m. – 8 p.m. through March 17.
- AARP Tax Help at the Countryside Library is suspended until further notice.
- SHINE Medicare counseling appointments at the Main and Countryside Libraries are suspended under further notice.
- The Literacy Council of Upper Pinellas has cancelled all Conversation Classes in Pinellas County for the rest of March including Citizenship Tutoring classes at the East Community Library.
- The Pinellas Public Library Cooperative’s Deaf Literacy Center has suspended all American Sign Language library classes, until further notice, including children’s sign language classes at the Countryside Library.
- Recreation Centers:
- Clearwater recreation centers, pools and the McMullen Tennis Complex are open for open play only. All other organized programming led either by city staff, partner agencies, contractors, rentals or volunteers is cancelled or postponed until further notice.
- All youth and adult sporting activities and programs are suspended effective immediately until further notice.
- All Spring Break day camps at Clearwater recreation centers are cancelled for the remainder of the week.
- All tournaments (league and youth programs) and events are canceled through the end of April 2020. Full refunds without processing fees will be provided. Please work with the events supervisor to submit refund paperwork, if applicable. If you would like to reschedule your event, please contact Events & Athletics at (727) 562-4700. The department will evaluate the date change request and work with you to find a date that works for all parties. All rescheduled dates and refund requests are due by April 6.
- All staff-led recreation programs and classes including swim lessons are cancelled for an unknown period of time.
- All Aging Well Center programs and those programs targeted toward the senior population (Silver Sneakers and Enhance Fitness®) at Clearwater’s recreation centers are cancelled.
For more information, please visit www.myclearwater.com for updates on COVID-19
Don’t Let The Coronavirus Ruin Your Vacation!
Many of you are aware of the COVID-19 that has been spreading around the U.S. but don’t let that affect your vacation. Even though Disney World, Universal Studios and other popular amusement parks are temporarily closed, there are still many fun and exciting activities to do, especially on Clearwater Beach Florida. Here on the beach, we have MANY fun outdoor and indoor activities for everyone to enjoy. Whether it’s kayaking to Caladesi island, or going on a dolphin encounter tour, there is something that will suit everyone’s needs.
Some activities here on Clearwater Beach are:
Clearwater Beach Aquarium: Home of the famous Winter and Hope from the popular Dolphin Tale movies, here at the aquarium not only will you meet the dolphins, you will also learn about their rehabilitation program. Open 7 days a week from 10 a.m. to 8 p.m. Adult tickets are $26.95. Kids (ages 3-12) are $21.95. Seniors (ages 60+) are $24.95 and children 2 and under and free.
Little Toot – Dolphin Encounter Tour: Jump on board to see wild dolphin sightings during a boat ride along the gulf. The Little Toot creates a wave that dolphins love to play in and jump in and out of the water. It is an experience like never before! Tours leave everyday at 11:00 a.m., 1:00 p.m., 3:00 p.m., 5:00 p.m., and at sunset. Adults (13+) are $23.36 plus tax, Child (4-12 years) are $16. 82 plus tax, and Infants (0-3 years) are free. *must be included with booking.
Jet Ski Rentals: Grab your wetsuit and jump on a jet ski for a thrilling adventure. Clearwater Beach has SEVERAL jet ski rentals to choose from such as Fin’s Jet Ski Tour, WET Rentals, Waverunner Rentals, and more!
Daisy Mae Deep Sea Fishing: If you enjoy fishing, reserve a spot today for an exhilarating experience! During your trip, you can expect to catch king mackerel, barracuda, tuna, sailfish, grouper, snapper and much more!
Congo River Golf: This adventure-themed miniature golf course is one of a kind. With waterfall views, gator feeding scavenger hunts and arcade games, this is the perfect family get together,
Escape Room: Calling all thrill seekers, if you absolutely love solving puzzles and riddles, get ready for some thrill seeking fun. The escape room challenges you to work together to unlock secrets and escape the room before time is up! Can you escape the escape room? Head on over if you dare!
Water Slide & Bungee Jumping Trampoline: Located on the white sands of Clearwater Beach, this GIANT water slide is fun for all! Grab your kids and slide down an inflatable slide or bungee jump on a big trampoline to see some awesome views of the beach.
Splash Harbour Water Park: Grab your swimsuit, towels and sunscreen for a fun day at Indian Rocks Beach water park! Located at the Holiday Inn & Suites, the Splash Harbour Water Park has different varieties of slides, kids’ splash zones, a lazy river and casual dining and tiki bar.
Sunset Cinema: Bring your blankets and beach chairs and watch your favorite movies under the stars on a big white screen located at Pier 60. Every Friday and Saturday, Pier 60 hosts movie nights for all to watch. This FREE outdoor movie theater is great for family outings, date night, or a get together with friends. Popcorn and concessions will be available on-site.
Activities off the Beach:
Westfield Country Mall: Located at 27001 US Highway 19, this large and spacious mall has multiple levels of stores as well as an ice skating rink in the middle of the mall! There’s also the luxury Cobb Movie Theater on site so catch a movie if you can. The reclining seats are comfortable to sit back and relax while eating some popcorn.
Celebration Station: This thrilling amusement park has bumper boats, mini-golf, go-karts, arcade, and more!
Tampa Bay Aviation: Tour the beautiful Clearwater Beach on a breathtaking sightseeing adventure. Fly along the causeway towards Honeymoon Island, and experience Caladesi Island and Clearwater Beach from an unforgettable aerial view.
B-I-N-G-O, B-I-N-G-O, B-I-N-G-O and BINGO was his name-o!
If this catchy song has caught your attention and is now stuck inside your head….. you’re welcome. Even better, you can play bingo at Beach Fire Beach Bar & Grille on Clearwater Beach. But, it is not your simple bingo game. Have you ever heard of DRAG QUEEN BINGO? If you have, then you my friend are awesome! If you have not, you’re in for a treat. Sit back, relax and let me tell you a little about what drag queen bingo is. This will change the way you play bingo forever!
First things first, Drag queen bingo is exactly how it sounds, with a little comedy. It is a fun way to mix things up to your modern, old-fashioned game, and bring in some culture to the LGBTQ+ community. Welcoming new audiences, it’s a game that is accessible to everyone, no matter your race, age, religion, gender, or anything that is used to define us.
Every Wednesday night, Beach Fire Beach Bar & Grille hosts a drag queen bingo for all those bingo lovers. Bring your friends, family, boyfriend, girlfriend, ALL THE ABOVE, but make sure to leave those little ones at home as this is not your typical bingo game…. profanity will be used. Since this is for an older crowd, get ready for fun because jokes will be made, prizes will be won, and drinks will be spilled. Make sure to bring you A-game and get ready for some serious fun!
What’s great about Drag Queen Bingo is how in character the hostesses are. They will make you laugh until you can no longer hold it in, and will spice things up by insulting everything and everyone but all in good fun. If you win a round of bingo, not only do you get a generous gift, you also MUST run around the entire restaurant while everyone else throws crumpled up paper at you.
During your bingo game, check out Beach Fire’s food menu. They have tasty and delicious food options such as pina colada shrimp, mucho nachos, meat tacos and veggie tacos, beach burgers, and more! They serve craft beer (on tap) and wine selections by the bottle or glass, alcohol beverages, and more. During the week, Beach Fire also has live music performances and host karaoke every Friday.
Drag Queen Bingo is from 7pm-9pm. Make sure to arrive early for better chances at reserving a table. For only $5, you can play up to 10 games. Beach Fire Beach Bar & Grille is located at 608 Mandalay Ave. in north Clearwater beach.
The Pier 60 Sugar Sand Festival stands out as one of the best sand sculpture festivals in Florida, with world-renowned sand artists entered to win the best in show with their crazy-cool sand creations.
Head to Clearwater Beach and get your ticket to peruse the expansive 21,000-square foot structure, and gaze at the artists at work creating their amazing sand sculptures. With free live music, fireworks, kid’s play zones, and sand sculpting classes there’s more fun to have during the festival than grains of sand on Clearwater Beach.
April 10-26, 2020 CLEARWATER BEACH, FLORIDA
Lions and Tigers and
SAND SCULPTURES, OH MY
Grab your pack and start planning your next adventure to Clearwater Beach!